Welcome to East Catholic High School. Begin your East experience here!
A completed file includes:
- A completed ECHS application
- Most current report card
- Entrance exam results (See schedule below). Exam results are sent to ECHS.
All eighth graders applying for entry to ECHS must take the HSPT entrance exam (including home-schooled students). A student currently enrolled as a freshman in another high school, who is applying as a transfer student, also must take the HSPT exam. If a student has taken the HSPT exam at another high school, the parent/guardian may have the test results forwarded to East Catholic for consideration by contacting the school where the test was given.
A $25 non-refundable fee covers the cost of processing the exam. Pre-registration is not required but is encouraged.
- March 30 at 8:30 a.m.
- April 18 at 8:30 a.m.
- May 3 at 8:30 a.m.
The East Experience
- Caring teachers and staff helping you reach your potential
- 99-100% of our students advance to college, 95% to four-year colleges
- Learn with us—Top 10% SAT scores Class of 2016: CR—729, M—728, W—704
- Play on our teams—50 teams, 58 State championships/55 years
- Create with us—award-winning visual and performing arts
- Serve with us—in communities throughout Connecticut
Soar With the Eagles!
Experience East through our “Eagle For A Day” program that pairs the student visitor with an EC host who will conduct the visitor through an authentic day at East with visitors experiencing classroom instruction, electives and a complimentary lunch. To schedule an “Eagle For A Day” parents/guardians may call:
Mrs. Dorota Debski
(860) 649.5336 x6456
We offer tours by appointment, to families and friends interested in getting to know us better. We especially encourage families who are new to the area to Experience East in this way. To make an appointment to tour, call or e-mail:
(860) 649.5336 x6238